Sunday, February 10, 2008

Irish Hiking Scarf


This is one of the many projects that I did during last semester but only post now because luckily, I have a schedule that now allows me to spend some time for myself. =p



This scarf is made from the Irish Hiking Scarf pattern on Hello Yarn. It was a Christmas gift for my sister and while I was anxious about giving her an handmade gift, she loved it and has made it her ''official scarf''. It was my second project with cables and a very easy pattern to follow. I knit it all while watching TV. After a month of knitting my first sweater, I am dying to knit something this simple again. Anyone want one?




Detailed information:
Pattern: Irish Hiking Scarf by Adrian Bizilia
Published in: Hello Yarn
Yarn used: Georga 100% wool in the colorway Gray. (3 skeins)
Needle size: US 8 / 5mm

No comments: